Pebble-feed-starter - the code behind my appstore source, MIT

Hi everyone,

The apps I make install from my own source inside the Pebble app. Here is the code for that part, in case anyone wants to run their own.

It is a small thing: static JSON files and one short PHP router. No database, no framework. You drop your .pbw builds and some images into folders, run one script, and upload the result to any cheap hosting. Descriptions and screenshots switch per platform, because aplite and emery are not the same screen and pretending they are makes a bad store page.

It is MIT, so take it and do what you want with it. There is a live demo running on ordinary shared hosting at apps.ttmm.is/feed-demo, with two placeholder apps, so you can see what a feed looks like before you build your own. The demo page has the source address on it, ready to paste.

I wrote it so I can present TTMM projects clearly and in visual quiet. If you have a similar need - use this code.

Have a great TTMM.
Albert

Programming: JUB, the AI I work with. What it had to do, and what goes into the feed, is mine.

1 Like