This is in the Alloy (Cloudpebble/Javascript) environment.
I added images for the numbers 0-9 in order and then the background image.
For some reason the order of the list looks like this ( just enough of the list as it appears in package.json to see the issue )
0
file
“images/Blank Face Windows.png”
name
“face”
targetPlatforms
null
type
“bitmap”
1
file
“images/0.png”
name
“0”
targetPlatforms
null
type
“bitmap”
2
file
“images/6.png”
name
“6”
targetPlatforms
null
type
“bitmap”
It would be convenient for the numbers, images added in number order, to be in the list in number order, but they are not. If the images are not in number order I will have to use large if statements rather than just a number+offset in list to get the correct digit image to appear.
Other people were having issues with this too. It’s supposed to be numbered by upload order I think. But also the issue wasn’t resolved for the other person either.
I think the easiest way to do it until whatever’s causing that issue is fixed is figure out the I’d order you need and put those indexes into an array. There’s not a way to upload multiple resources at the same time, right? You upload them one at a time?
I had not seen the comments from other people with this same issue. Thanks for mentioning that.
An array or list for a lookup table occurred to me after I posted that. A reasonable suggestion. I’ll try that before I delete all the images and re-upload them or before I just give it up.
I uploaded the images one at a time. If there is a bulk way I haven’t seen it. Good question though.
I see from other faces that I have dealt with this using a switch statement for the lookup.
Wished I’d browsed through those before finishing this one because I did it with if statements. It works. To celebrate I added an AM/PM indicator when the user selects 12-hour mode.